Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Great Graduate

I'm excited to report Isaiah participated in a graduation a few weeks ago. When asked if he'd like to say something Isaiah's reply "Time for Oreo Cookies". If he only knew, it's always time for Oreo Cookies!

A Lot Going On...
I've been in contact with the Autism Society of America (ASA). They're affiliated with American Research Institute. Long story short (a quote form Alex), I've added a link to donate to ASA of Washington. This is significant for 2 reasons, any money donated to the Washington chapter of ASA stays in Washington and they except PayPal (just for you Chris).

On the Fitness Front
On Sunday, May 2nd, I participated in and completed my first half marathon. My goal was a 10:45 mile pace. My actual was a 10:23 pace. I believe I could have done better but for this being my first time (ever) running that far, I'm pretty happy with the outcome.
For those who are interested, click here to view my race profile (thanks Garmin).

No comments: